Shipping and Returns
The preparation of orders takes from 1 to 3 days depending on the workload.
All deliveries are made with the courier company Speedy within one working day for settlements where there is an office of the courier.
Delivery prices are determined by the courier company, according to their current pricing policy.
For orders over BGN 100, delivery to Bulgaria is free.
Art. 10. (1) In order to place an order, the Customer must register in accordance with the terms and conditions described in here, as well as enter the system by identifying with a username and password.
(2) After selecting one or more products offered on the Merchant’s website, the Customer must add them to their list of products for purchase (“cart”).
(3) It is necessary for the Customer to provide data for the delivery and to choose the method and time of payment of the price, and then to confirm the order through the interface of the e-shop.
(4) After the order is placed, the Customer will receive a confirmation by email that the order has been accepted.
Art. 11 (1) The delivery of the order is carried out by courier to the address or office of a courier company for delivery indicated by the Customer. Delivery is at the expense of the Customer. Except in cases where the “Merchant” has announced special (PROMO) conditions for this.
(2) Before sending the order, the “Merchant” has the right to contact the Customer on the phone number specified by him, in order to clarify details of the order and / or delivery.
(3) The “Merchant” is not responsible for non-fulfillment of an order in cases where the Customer has provided incorrect, incomplete and / or inaccurate personal data, including when they have provided incomplete, inaccurate or fictitious address or telephone.
Art. 12 Delivery takes place within the deadlines described under each delivery option in the order interface module. In exceptional circumstances, the “Merchant” reserves the right to extend the delivery period by promptly informing the Customer – by phone or by e-mail specified by them.
Art. 13 (1) The ordered products shall be delivered requiring signature, as the larger consignments (at the discretion of the courier) shall be delivered to the entrance of the building.
(2) The Consumer is obliged to inspect the goods at the time of delivery and to notify the courier immediately in case of discrepancies, shortages and damages. If the Customer does not do so, it is assumed that the delivery is accepted without objection.
Art. 14 (1) In case of impossibility or difficulty for delivery personally to the addressee, the order shall be delivered as follows:
a) for business address – to a person with a place of work at the address, indicating the name of the person who received the shipment;
b) for home address – of a member of the household, indicating the name of the person who received the shipment.
(2) In case of impossibility to deliver the shipment, which occurred through no fault of the “Merchant” or the courier, the person performing the delivery shall call the contact telephone number indicated by the Customer to specify in which office of the courier the Customer may receive the delivery .
(3) If it is impossible to establish contact with the User, the distance selling contract is automatically terminated, as the “Merchant” is released from its obligation to deliver the ordered products.
Art. 15 (1) The Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract without stating a reason, without paying compensation or penalty within 14 days from the date of acceptance of the goods by the consumer or a third party.
(2) In order to exercise the right under this clause, the Customer must notify the “Merchant” in writing of his decision to withdraw from the contract, citing the products they wishe to return, by providing all details of the order and delivery, including, but not only the value of the order, information about the person who made the order, information about the person who accepted the delivery, and the date of delivery. For this purpose, the Customer must contact the Merchant at this email address email@example.com.
(3) The Customer is obliged to return the products at their own expense, shipping them to the “Merchant” or to a person authorized by the latter, within 14 days from the date on which the consumer has exercised his right to withdraw from the order.
Art. 16 (1) If the Consumer damages the factory packaging of the products, they lose their right to withdraw from the contract for reasons related to hygiene and health protection.
(2) In case it is established upon receipt of the returned products that they are damaged, it is considered that the “Merchant” has no obligation to refund to the Consumer the price paid by them.
Art. 17 “The Merchant” refunds to the Consumer the price paid by them for the returned products by bank transfer, after a bank account specified by the Consumer, at the request of the Consumer within 14 days of receipt of the returned goods. For security purposes, the User is obliged to provide a bank document certifying the correspondence between the bank account and the personal data of the User – Bank Account Certificate.
Art. 18 In case the Consumer finds a clear non-compliance of the products with the contract of sale, they have every right to file a complaint in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act.